In addition to supporting your profession, being a member of your professional service organization provides you with many additional benefits.
Not yet a Member? Apply here
Exclusive MCS Benefits
- Patient Referrals
- Access to the Members Only side of the website
- Support from our volunteer Board of Directors when needing practice/insurance guidance.
- Access to the Members Only group on Facebook
- Access to MassChiro Member webpages
Being informed is the key to understanding the latest issues facing your profession. MCS members receive information by:
- MCS News & Notes by mail and on-line
- MassChiro Messenger – The fastest news by email
- MCS Expanded News & Notes
- Local Society and General Meetings
- Red Alert Letters, Fax and Phone Trees
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Patient Education
When you take your continuing education courses from the MCS, the monies come back to the Society to benefit you and your profession.
The MCS uses your dues money to do things for your profession that no other organization or entity can do, such as being the face of chiropractic to the legislature, the administration, and insurance companies. The MCS continues to advocate for Recognition, Respect, Advocacy, and Parity.