- This event has passed.
Keith Wrightington 2CEU Nutrition and the Spine
June 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$29.99
2 CEU’s for DC’s in MA, NH, ME. Approved RI, CT & VT Pending
Date: June 29, 2021 Location: Virtual
Seminar time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Presenter: Keith Wrightington, BS, ACN
- Review of general nutrition for the chiropractic patient
- Understanding the importance of supporting the body and spine nutritionally
- Review of the important role vitamins and minerals provide from whole foods
- Develop appropriate nutritional, diet, lifestyle, and herbal protocols for every case
Learning objectives/learning outcomes
On completion of this course, attendees will have:
- An understanding of the importance and how to select a quality nutritional product for use in a clinical setting.
- Basic clinical understanding of how to use key herbs to address the health concerns of the modern patient.
- A review of the Vitamins and Minerals vital for a healthy and functional spine.
- A discussion and review of the nerve supply to each segment of the spine.
- A clear understanding of how to combine herbs with whole food nutrition for each chiropractic patient
- Understand how to accurately assess and provide nutritional, herbal, dietary, and lifestyle support for the prevention and support for overall spinal health and segmental function.