- This event has passed.
Tim Bahan, 2 CEU Nutrition Solutions for the Chiropractic Practice
June 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$29.99
2 CEU’s for DC’s in MA, NH, ME. Approved- RI, CT & VT Pending
Seminar time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Presenter: Tim Bahan, NC
- Review of general nutrition
- Understanding the importance of supporting the body nutritionally
- Review of the important role vitamins from whole foods
- Develop appropriate nutritional, diet, lifestyle, and herbal protocols for every case
Learning objectives/learning outcomes
On completion of this course, attendees will have:
- An understanding of the importance and how to select a quality herbal product for use in a clinical setting
- Basic clinical understanding of how to use key herbs to address the health concerns of the modern patient
- A review of the Vitamins and Minerals vital for normal blood sugar, and normal cardiovascular function.
- A discussion and review of normal physiology of digestion and blood sugar levels.
- A clear understanding of how to combine herbs with whole food nutrition to improve patient outcome
- Understand how to properly assess and provide nutritional, herbal, dietary, and lifestyle support for the prevention and support for the conditions listed above