- This event has passed.
DOT CERTIFIED MEDICAL EXAMINER CERTIFICATION COURSE ~ 2019
May 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$399.00
National Wellness Courses, LLC ~ NationalWellnessCourses.com ~ Experts in Occupational Wellness Training
Four consecutive Thursdays: May 23, May 30, June 13 and June 20, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Live event; if registered and cannot do online live you can go back and listen to a recorded version.
ONLY ONE DAY LEFT – REGISTER BELOW – DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR PRACTICE!
DOT CERTIFIED MEDICAL EXAMINER CERTIFICATION COURSE
This course has been approved for the required training to provide eligible Doctors the
opportunity to become Certified Medical Examiners for the Department of Transportation.
• Qualifies for initial certification training
• Qualifies for the required 5-year follow up training (5 years after passing National Exam)
• Convenient On-line Training: Live instruction by Dr. David Klayman. Four 3-hour On-Line Training Sessions
• Option to Log-In and complete each session anytime, via recorded training sessions
• In Depth Preparation for The Required National Examination (Graduates have a 90% success rate in passing the exam on the 1st try – well above the national average for Chiropractors)
• Course Includes 400 Sample Test Questions with answers explained
• Detailed Course Notes – easy to download, follow and use.
• Copy of The DOT Manual for The Certified Medical Examiner
• All required forms and certificates for completing the official DOT Medical Examination
• Video observation of “How To Perform” all steps of the DOT Examination
• Course Applicable to all National Registry Accepted Health Care Professions: MD, DO, DC, APN, PA, NP (*Not available to DCs in NY, WA and MI)
• All 50 states approve this course for DOT Certification
• 26 States are eligible for 12 CE Credits for DCs – Including MA, CT, ME, RI, VT, NJ Course
Course Instructor: Dr. David Klayman, DC, CME
Dr. Klayman is the founder and a lead instructor for National Wellness Courses, a Continuing Education Organization providing elite Occupational Health and Wellness training. Dr. Klayman
has been educating doctors for over 10 years in the field of Corporate Wellness. His research into the evaluation and training of employees on worksite risk factors and healthcare needs has
helped save businesses millions of dollars in lost productivity and insurance costs. For Doctors of Chiropractic, these training courses have opened doors to businesses across the
country, helping employees discover the benefits of Chiropractic & natural healthcare. Dr. Klayman is a DOT Certified Medical Examiner teaching this program for over 5 years.
0 people are attending DOT CERTIFIED MEDICAL EXAMINER CERTIFICATION COURSE ~ 2019